Acoustic Resilient Battens
CMS Danskin offer a range of acoustic resilient battens, suitable for pre-cast concrete, cast in-situ concrete, steel/concrete composite and timber subfloor types. Extremely adaptable, our resilient battens can be used in PCT or Robust Detail applications, in new build and refurbishment projects, in England and Wales (Part E) and Scotland (Part 5). Our acoustic resilient battens are also available with PEFC or FSC chain of custody certification.
Acoustic Resilient Battens Selector for England and Wales
Acoustic Resilient Battens Selector for Scotland
Can be used with most floor finishes
- Must be part of a suitable overall floor and ceiling construction.
- With tiles or vinyl finishes, surfaces must be suitably prepared to receive finish. This may involve additional boarding.
- Acoustic Wall Solutions
- Acoustic Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Products
- Absorption & Reverberation
- Acoustic Enclosure Panels
- Acoustic Facings & Ancillaries
- Acoustic Barriers & Damping Sheets
- Industrial Acoustic Wall Linings
- Acoustic Duct Linings & Laggings