Karma Visco 17 and Karma Visco 21 are shallow acoustic overlay boards designed to damp vibration and attenuate impact and airborne sound passing through floors with minimum loss of room height. They comprise substrate layers of moisture resistant MDF combined with either fibreboard (17) or cement particleboard (21) separated by sound damping strips. A resilient layer of acoustic felt is adhered to the underside.
Karma Visco 17/Karma Visco 21
Designed To Damp Vibration And Attenuate Impact And Airborne Sound Passing Through Floors With Minimum Loss Of Room Height.
Benefits Of Karma Visco 17/Karma Visco 21
- Shallow construction – only 17 or 21mm
- Acoustic felt contours over minor irregularities
- BBA certificate 92/2826 applies
- Can meet Part E with resilient bar ceiling
- Can also be used on concrete floors
Specifications Of Karma Visco 17/Karma Visco 21
- Board dimensions: 1175 x 575 x 17 / 21mm
- Laid area per board: 0.675 m2
- Board weight: 9.1 kg/m2 – 18.0 kg/m