Soundblockers are an acoustic treatment for suspended ceilings where there is poor sound insulation. Simply installed onto the back of suspended ceiling tiles Soundblockers provide a rapid and effective means of improving sound insulation, reducing “crosstalk” from adjacent spaces.
Soundblockers Are An Acoustic Treatment For Suspended Ceilings Where There Is Poor Sound Insulation.
The Benefits Of Soundblocker
- Reduces crosstalk from adjacent rooms
- Reduces noise from services in the ceiling void
- Extremely easy to install
- Accessories to treat light fittings and air grilles are available
- Fire rating BS476 Part6 Class O, BS476 Part 7 Class 1
Specifications Of Soundblocker
- Panel size: 600 x 600mm or 1200 x 1200mm
- Thickness: 16mm, 19mm, 25mm & 75mm
- Weight: From 8.5 kg/m2 (16mm thick)