TIERacoustix - Magnetic Acoustic Engineered Wooden Flooring
Drylay backed, and sealed engineered plank with a Regupol acoustic layer bonded within for superior coverings on a range of subfloor surfaces
Regupol 4515 Eco (REGUPOL sonus eco) is a tough, resilient, low cost acoustic underlay that has been developed to attenuate impact sound beneath a wide range of floor finishes, including carpet, wood, laminates and tiles in concrete construction.
Extremely durable, flexible and sustainable, Regupol 4515 Eco (REGUPOL sonus eco) delivers cost effective impact sound insulation and is ideal for all types of developments.
- Designed for use with a wide range of floor finishes, including carpet and tiles as well as wooden based floor finishes, e.g. parquet
- Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads
- Resistant to ageing and deformation
- Zero global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Product manufactured using Recycled Materials and 100% recyclable
Regupol 4515 Eco (REGUPOL sonus eco) is popular with developments where effective sound control is essential and budgets must be kept to a minimum. These include:
• Education developments
• Commercial developments
• Leisure developments
All new access floors should be installed to SR1 standard. Pedestals must be adjusted and levelled to eliminate any rocking or lipping of the raised access panel. The locking nut on the pedestal should be utilised to avoid any opportunity of the pedestal moving during its lifespan. Where possible, the access panels should be fixed to the pedestal. If this is not possible as with some brands, SR1 standard must be achieved. See our ‘Tier tips’ in our full Installation and maintenance guidelines to ensure a perfect installation.
Ensure Steel surface on raised access floor is clean from debris and dust to get maximum magnetic bond before laying random planks. Boards can be cut with ease with a cross cutting saw blade, Manual or power.