Karma Acoustic Overlay 23 is an overlay board designed to be laid above a timber deck to reduce impact and airborne sound transmission. It consists of 18mm T&G4 chipboard laminated to a 5mm closed cell polyethylene resilient layer.
Karma Acoustic Overlay 23
Karma Acoustic Overlay 23 is an Overlay Board designed to be laid above a Timber Deck to reduce sound transmissions
Benefits Of Karma Acoustic Overlay 23
- Minimal height increase makes it ideal for refurbishments
- Quick and easy to install , offering savings in time and labour
- Non load bearing partitions can be built off the floating floor.
- Suitable for use in loft conversions in accordance with Floor 4.d Type 2 (Scottish Section 5 – Generic Internal Constructions)
Specifications Of Karma Acoustic Overlay 23
- Panel size: 2400 x 600 x 23mm
- Weight: 13.1 kg/m2
- Edge detail: T&G4