ISO Acoustic Enclosure Panels
The panel elements consist of a core of transverse mineral wool bonded to surface layers of solid or perforated 0.7 mm hot-dip galvanised steel sheet (stainless steel or aluminium are available to special order).
These panels are incombustible rigid and self-supporting* and can be fitted with doors and windows as required. Panels can be finished in polyester powder paint or PVC foil in a range of colours.
All components may be supplied in standard sizes or as a customised kit of parts to your specification. A full range of corner T-piece and jointing profiles are available to enable any floor pan to be accommodated. Panels may be mounted both vertically and horizontally.
Construction is simple requiring only a jigsaw to cut panels. Fastening of adjacent panels is achieved by a simple but simple secure system which runs the full length of each panel; this clip system allows panels to be easily dismantled for maintenance access and for changing layouts.
The use of jointing compounds on mating services produces an airtight seal giving optimum acoustic performance and making this method of construction suitable for clean-rooms and fan rooms.
*A supporting structure is needed for large spans and for external applications where high wind loads are present.
- High sound reduction.
- Extremely robust self supporting construction.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Panels can be easily demounted and relocated.
- Can be fitted with doors and windows as required.
- Panels can be vertically and horizontally mounted.
- Flush finish surfaces no protruding components.
- Custom delivery schedules.
- Approved by authorities fire class EI 30 – EI 120E.
- Complete solution with all assembly profiles and fittings.
- Short assembly time typically one fifth of traditional structures.
- Easy to work no special tools required.
- Can be used for internal and external applications.
- Twin panel system available for ultra high acoustic performance applications.
For more information download datasheet.
- Industrial offices
- Internal partitions
- Sound havens
- Machinery enclosures
- Acoustic shields/screens
- Fan rooms and ducts
- Lift shafts
- External walls
- Exterior noise barriers
- Panel Length Up to 6m
- Panel Width 580mm and 1180mm
- Panel Thickness 25, 50, 100 and 150mm
- Acoustic Performance Up to 53dB subject to thickness and construction
- Fire resistance 1⁄2 1 and 2hr fire rating depending on thickness
For the latest relevant case studies, please call 01925 577711. Thank you.
For the latest technical data sheets and installation guidelines, please call 01925 577711. Thank you.
- Acoustic Wall Solutions
- Acoustic Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Products
- Absorption & Reverberation
- Acoustic Enclosure Panels
- Industrial Acoustic Wall Linings
- Acoustic Duct Linings & Laggings