Weight-enhanced Acoustic Material for Industrial Use (Type WB-EPDM/BS)
CMS Danskin Acoustics WB-EPDM/BS Weight-enhanced Acoustic Material for Industrial Use is a high-density thermoplastic elastomeric material composed of a blend of EPDM polymers compounded with barium sulphate for high mass enhancement.
Dark grey/black in colour ecologically neutral and recyclable; the material is bitumen free.
CMS Danskin Acoustics WB-EPDM/BS barrier Weight-enhanced Acoustic Material for Industrial Use can be used as either a single sound barrier layer such as a noise curtain or as part of a composite combined with sound absorbing materials such as mineral wool or foam for soundproofing mats. It is commonly utilised in roof floor and wall sound reduction applications to reduce transmission of airborne and impact noise. It is also used as a sound barrier / barrier outer wrap for pipeline applications.
- Available in sheet or roll form.
- Flexible and easily cut.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Available in varying weights to suit application.
- Provides a cost effective sound barrier solution.
- Available with self-adhesive backing or Class ‘O’ foil facing.
- Acoustic Wall Solutions
- Acoustic Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Products
- Absorption & Reverberation
- Acoustic Enclosure Panels
- Industrial Acoustic Wall Linings
- Acoustic Duct Linings & Laggings