Type DS Acoustic Damping Sheet
The adhesive backing is protected by a silicon release paper that permits easy storing and stacking. Type DS Acoustic Damping Sheet is black in colour (DS13 dark grey). Type DS Acoustic Damping Sheet is a bitumen enriched self adhesive backed material manufactured from a mixture of bitumen plasticizers and elastomers.
- Sound proofing of formed steel or aluminium panels and cabinets.
- Steel panels in the automotive industry and agricultural machinery.
- Widely used in air-conditioning ductwork and the white goods industry.
- Used in conjunction with CMS Danskin Acoustics range of SuperLag
lagging products to dramatically enhance acoustic performance.
- Available in sheet form.
- Flexible and easily cut.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Available in four standard weights.
- Provides a cost effective sound proofing solution.
- Acoustic Wall Solutions
- Acoustic Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Products
- Absorption & Reverberation
- Acoustic Enclosure Panels
- Acoustic Facings & Ancillaries
- Acoustic Barriers & Damping Sheets
- Industrial Acoustic Wall Linings
- Acoustic Duct Linings & Laggings