Type DS Acoustic Damping Sheet
The adhesive backing is protected by a silicon release paper that permits easy storing and stacking. Type DS Acoustic Damping Sheet is black in colour (DS13 dark grey). Type DS Acoustic Damping Sheet is a bitumen enriched self adhesive backed material manufactured from a mixture of bitumen plasticizers and elastomers.
- Sound proofing of formed steel or aluminium panels and cabinets.
- Steel panels in the automotive industry and agricultural machinery.
- Widely used in air-conditioning ductwork and the white goods industry.
- Used in conjunction with CMS Danskin Acoustics range of SuperLag
lagging products to dramatically enhance acoustic performance.
- Available in sheet form.
- Flexible and easily cut.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Available in four standard weights.
- Provides a cost effective sound proofing solution.
For the latest relevant case studies, please call 01925 577711. Thank you.
For the latest technical data sheets and installation guidelines, please call 01925 577711. Thank you.
- Acoustic Wall Solutions
- Acoustic Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Products
- Absorption & Reverberation
- Acoustic Enclosure Panels
- Industrial Acoustic Wall Linings
- Acoustic Duct Linings & Laggings