SuperPhon High Impact Grid System
SuperPhon Ceilings – High Impact Grid
SuperPhon High Impact Grid is a Class ‘A’ sound absorption lining ideal for ceilings where there is risk of impact, such as sports halls, or a risk of undesirable removal in applications such as prisons, mental health institutions, public areas, etc.
The CMS Danskin SuperPhon High impact Grid Panels have been specifically developed to provide an attractive reverberation control solution for areas of high traffic or where high levels of surface impact is expected. These highly robust panels are manufactured to bespoke order and finished with acoustic woven fabric to deliver an aesthetic finish in a wide range of colour options.
CMS Danskin SuperPhon High Impact Grid system has been developed to support the SuperPhon High Impact Grid Panels either direct to the structural soffit or onto a suitable boarded MF grid arrangement if a void or lower ceiling level is required. The grid is manufactured from steel sections that are white as standard but can be colour coded to any RAL colour subject to a surcharge.
- Provides up to Class ‘A’ acoustic absorption
- Various colours available
- Wipe clean finish available
- Bespoke manufacture
- FREE reverberation calculation service is available
- Acoustic panel installation service can be provided through approved contractors
- Full technical and on-site support
- Sports halls
- Public areas
- Mental health institutions