PolyUrethane Non-Flammable Foam (Class ‘O’) Facings
CMS Danskin Acoustics Class O acoustic foam with an S-V1 coating is employed where a resistance to fluids and chemicals is required. Ideal for clean room and computer room applications where a dust free environment is specified. Where CMS Class O acoustic foam is used for internal and external duct linings the S-V1 surface treatment provides an effective barrier to water especially at ductwork inlet sections. S-V1 is applied to CMS Danskin Acoustics Class O acoustic foam for engine room applications such as under bonnets and in engine compartments.
- Fire resistant polymeric coating.
- Surface can be easily wiped clean.
- Improves durability.
- Provides resistance to water oil petrol diesel and detergents.
- Large improvement to mid frequency acoustic performance.
CMS Danskin Acoustics Class 0 acoustic foam with an SVG1 facing is employed in the food and process industry or for applications where hygiene is an important factor.
Benefits of SVG1
- Fire resistant glass cloth facing.
- Surface can be easily washed.
- High resilience and improves durability.
- Provides resistance to acids alkalis oil grease petrol and diesel.
- Acoustic Wall Solutions
- Acoustic Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Products
- Absorption & Reverberation
- Acoustic Enclosure Panels
- Acoustic Facings & Ancillaries
- Acoustic Barriers & Damping Sheets
- Industrial Acoustic Wall Linings
- Acoustic Duct Linings & Laggings