PIB Sheeting – Black
It is coloured black and has excellent resistance to abrasion mechanical damage and weathering. It has very low water vapour permeability is unaffected by sunlight ozone and extremes of temperatures and will not crack with age.
PIB Sheeting is easy to install using solvent welding Suitable wielding agents 1 solvents are readily available. No special adhesives are required.
The sheet is dusted with talc to ensure smooth easy unwind from the roll.
Waterproof covering for thermal insulation on pipework and
- High UV Resistance
- Resistant to cracking abrasion mechanical damage and weathering
- Very low water vapour permeability
- No Special adhesives required
- Acoustic Wall Solutions
- Acoustic Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Products
- Absorption & Reverberation
- Acoustic Enclosure Panels
- Acoustic Facings & Ancillaries
- Acoustic Barriers & Damping Sheets
- Industrial Acoustic Wall Linings
- Acoustic Duct Linings & Laggings