Melinex offers good resistance to tearing temperature and attack by most common chemicals and solvents without greatly restricting the acoustic performance of the material which it encloses.
Used in facing of mineral fibre and foam insulation for a variety of end uses. Eg. Acoustic insulation above perforated and slotted ceiling- sound absorption in air conditioning systems various thermal insulation applications etc. Particularly good when a high degree of resistance to chemicals and/or solvents is required.
- Acoustically permeable
- Highly Resistant to many chemicals solvents fire and water vapour
- Excellent containment medium for glass and mineral fibres
- Resilient to tearing
- No special adhesives required
- Acoustic Wall Solutions
- Acoustic Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Products
- Absorption & Reverberation
- Acoustic Enclosure Panels
- Industrial Acoustic Wall Linings
- Acoustic Duct Linings & Laggings