Class O Foil Face
For mineral wool rock wool and glass wool in forms of felts lamella mats plain slabs. For air conditioning duct insulation and building insulation rolls. For preformed pipe sections. Also suitable for facings to RIGIDPolyurethane Polyisocyanurate Phenolic Foam expanded Polyethylene Foams used for building
insulation and for use as facing to “Ceiling Boards”.
Extensively used for “Duct-Slabs” in air conditioning application.
- Standard face for the CMS Danskin Acoustics range of duct lagging materials.
- Tough and resistant to tearing cracking and abrasions.
- Matching sealing tape for edges and seams.
- Prevents fibre breakout from glass and mineral fibre insulation materials.
- Class 0 flammability rated.
- Resistant to water vapour.
- Acoustic Wall Solutions
- Acoustic Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Products
- Absorption & Reverberation
- Acoustic Enclosure Panels
- Industrial Acoustic Wall Linings
- Acoustic Duct Linings & Laggings