Weight-Enhanced Industrial Acoustic Material Type WB
CMS Danskin Acoustics WB Weight-Enhanced Industrial Acoustic Material is a high-density barium sulphate loaded thermoplastic polymer plasticised with phthalate esters and containing mineral fillers.
Black in colour ecologically neutral and recyclable; the material is bitumen free.
CMS Danskin Acoustics WB Weight-Enhanced Industrial Acoustic Material can be used as either a single sound barrier layer such as a noise curtain or as part of a composite combined with sound absorbing materials such as mineral wool or foam for soundproofing materials. Commonly utilised in roof floor and wall sound reduction applications to reduce transmission of airborne and impact noise.
- Available in sheet or roll form.
- Flexible and easily cut.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Available in three standard weights.
- Provides a cost effective sound barrier solution.
- Available with self-adhesive backing or Class ‘0’ foil facing.