Regupol® Regubond 100
Regupol® Regubond 100 is a solvent free, water-borne synthetic polymer based adhesive, formulated in a ready to use blue paste. Characterised by a fast and strong initial grab and a rapid set, as well as a rigid and cohesive final film, it gives the floor coverings a very good dimensional stability.
Hard set, highly shear resistant, wet-bed dispersion adhesive, specially formulated for Regupol® 4515 / 3912. Also suitable as universal adhesive for all common resilient and textile floor covering types.
For use on floors and walls in interior applications.
- Level and absorbent surfaces
- Underfloor heating systems
It can be used for:
- Static and dynamic loads, including intense load, in residential, commercial and industrial sectors (e.g. in hospitals, shopping centers, airports, etc.)
- Stresses from chair castors according to EN 12529
Some application examples:
- Regupol® 4515 Eco, Regupol®4515 Multi and Regupol®3912
- Sheet and tile rubber flooring with smooth or textured surfaces
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous PVC floor coverings, sheets and tiles
- PVC and multilayer PVC floor coverings
- LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tiles)
Also suitable as universal adhesive for bonding:
- Textile floor coverings with all common backings (latexprimed, PVC and polyurethane foam, natural jute and Action-Bac® backed carpets, etc.)
- Needle-punch woven flooring also in latex
- Flocked flooring
- Semi-flexible vinyl floor tiles (VCT)
- Linoleum with natural jute backing
- Polyurethane, polyolefin and synthetic back linoleumflooring
- Polyolefin-based and chlorine-free floor coverings
- PUR floor coverings
- PVC and rubber wall coverings
For our full technical datasheet, please call 01925 577711, email email@example.com or download here.
- Acoustic Wall Solutions
- Acoustic Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Products
- Absorption & Reverberation
- Acoustic Enclosure Panels
- Industrial Acoustic Wall Linings
- Acoustic Duct Linings & Laggings