SuperPhon Acoustic Ceiling Tiles
Manufactured from lightweight melamine foam the acoustic ceiling tiles are quick and easy to install and require no specialist equipment. The acoustic tiles can be cut on-site using a sharp knife if required.
Designed for all types of reverberant areas the acoustic ceiling tiles are particularly suited to schools recording studios and acoustic enclosures.
Consisting of a formaldehyde-melamine-sodium bisulfite copolymer, melamine foam has an excellent track record, having been employed for more than two decades as an insulation material for pipes and ductwork. It has an equally impressive pedigree as a soundproofing material for a wide variety of applications, including studios, sound stages, and auditoria.
The melamine foam used in SuperPhon acoustic ceiling tiles is an open cell fire resistant acoustic foam designed to meet the stringent requirements of British Building Regulations.
- Reduce reverberation times to improve the listening environment
- Attractive coloured acoustic tiles adhered to walls or ceilings creating a simple and colourful solution
- Excellent sound absorption
- Fibre free
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Schools, colleges, universities
- Conference rooms
- Recording studios
- Offices and call centres
- Acoustic Wall Solutions
- Acoustic Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Products
- Absorption & Reverberation
- Acoustic Enclosure Panels
- Acoustic Facings & Ancillaries
- Acoustic Barriers & Damping Sheets
- Industrial Acoustic Wall Linings
- Acoustic Duct Linings & Laggings