Vertiface Sound Absorption Panels
CMS Danskin Acoustics offer two varieties of Vertiface Type ‘A’ and Type ‘R’. Although they have much in common there are differences relating to available colourways tile size available thicknesses roll width and Noise Reduction Coefficient. Where there are differences they are highlighted on this website. There are also separate datasheets for each type.
Vertiface sound absorption panels offer a high performance acoustic solution for finished interiors. Designed to offer a simple solution to noise challenges in a variety of settings these attractive sound absorption panels make creating a quieter and more peaceful environment quicker and easier than you think.
- Excellent acoustic absorption
- Safe non-toxic non-irritant recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Pin staple and ‘hook and loop’ receptive
- Resistant to staining
- Resistant to fading
- Will not absorb moisture
- Range of extrusions for fast installation and neat attractive finish
[tab2] Vertiface sound absorption panels are especially well suited to the education sector, commercial offices, theatres, libraries, retail, restaurants, residential applications including children’s bedrooms, stairwells and corridors. It is used anywhere that reverberated noise is a problem.
There are different colours availalbe for Vertiface Type ‘A’ and Vertifiace Type ‘R’.
Note: the above colours should be used as a guide only. We will supply a detailed colour swatch and product samples on request. Other colours are available on special order, please contact us for details.[/tab2]
- Acoustic Wall Solutions
- Acoustic Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Products
- Absorption & Reverberation
- Acoustic Enclosure Panels
- Industrial Acoustic Wall Linings
- Acoustic Duct Linings & Laggings