Kinetic Wave Acoustic Ceiling Baffles
- Produced in custom sizes.
- A variety of finishes are available for baffles up to 1220mm wide and 9000mm long.
- Grommet or suspension hardware is located at the perimeter as required.
- Typical vertical drop at the mid-point of the baffle is 150mm or more.
- Can be engineered to create the desired amount of vertical drop between suspension points.
- Both types can be suspended as horizontal ‘clouds’ or vertical baffles.
- Optional perforated vinyl is available for Type HB wave baffles.
- Type SE Wave Acoustic Baffles utilise sailcloth (nylon) or Guilford fabric facing on the exposed side andthe edges of the acoustic baffle. The facing is sewn at the perimeter into the fibreglass blanket andwoven scrim backer. For vertically hung acoustic baffles, the sailcloth facing can be applied on bothsides. Attachment hardware is typically grommets built into the acoustic baffle. Type SE bafflesprovide greater durability.
- Type HE Wave Acoustic Baffles utilise a vinyl covering that fully encapsulates the fibreglass blanket with all edges heat sealed. Type HB Acoustic Baffles are the most economical. Optional perforated vinyl available.
Fire Test Data
All components meet the class a rating as tested by ASTM E 84.
CMS Danskin recommend that the middle of the Wave Acoustic Baffle be allowed to drop at least the minimum distance as described in the following table. There is no limit to the maximum drop allowed.