Melamine Acoustic Foam for Duct Linings
CMS Danskin Melamine Acoustic Foam for Duct Linings is a general purpose acoustic foam that due to its extended properties is highly adaptable.acoustic foam.
It is an open cell fire resistant acoustic foam designed to meet the stringent requirements of British Building Regulations and is white in colour.
- Internal and external duct linings
- Thermal / acoustic machine coverings
- Suspended ceiling absorptive panels
- Part of composites combined with an acoustic barrier material for external lagging
- Available in sheet form or cut to size
- Suitable for high temperature applications
- Lightweight easy to handle and install
- Available with various backings including self – adhesive backing and Class ‘0’ foil facing