Quietlay Robust Detail Screed Isolation
Regupol® Quietlay is a cost effective rubberbound robust detail screed isolation. It is manufactured from recycled materials and forms part of the globally renowned range of Regupol®.
Regupol® Quietlay robust detail screed isolation is the core proprietary product as part of Robust Detail E-FC-15™.
Regupol® Quietlay is quick and easy to install. It has no requirement for separate perimeter strips. This saves time and labour costs.
- Robust Detail approved E-FC-15™
- No need for separate perimeter strips
- Supplied in easy-to-handle sheets
- 3 Credits Entitlement for Code for Sustainable Homes
(with Pre-Completion Testing)
- Offers long-term performance without collapse or “bottoming out” under high point loads
- Minimises construction heights
- Mildew and moisture proof
- Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP) and Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- When used with a sand/cement screed there is no requirement to use a DPM (see diagrams under ‘Installation’ tab above
What is a Robust Detail?
A Robust Detail is an independently awarded UKAS-accredited certificate. It ensures a particular product when installed in accordance with RD documentation will consistently exceed the requirements of Part E of the Building Regulations. Because the product has been pre-tested to a higher standard there is no need for pre-completion sound testing.
Full information is available from the Robust Detail – www.robustdetails.com. Please refer to E-FC-15.
Regupol® Quietlay robust detail screed isolation is specifically designed for the residential and student accommodation markets as a superior cost-effective acoustic underscreed material.
It is particularly suited to the following developments:
- Student Accommodation
Regupol® QuietLay Acoustic Under Screed Insulation Physical Information
Quietlay Robust Detail Screed Isolation Installation Video
Regupol® QuietLay Acoustic Under Screed Insulation without DPM – for use with Sand/Cement Screeds Only
Regupol® QuietLay Acoustic Under Screed Insulation with DPM – for Free-Flowing Screeds