Regupol 6010 SH High-Load Bearing Acoustic Screed Isolation
Regupol® 6010 SH Acoustic Screed Isolation Material enhances the impact and airbourne acoustic properties of timber floors where loads exceed that of standard constructions.
For use in new build and refurbishment applications.
- Regupol® 6010 SH Acoustic Screed Isolation Material been independently tested by both UKAS accredited and ITA laboratories to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- Maximum load bearing capacity of 100kN/m2 (10000kg/m2)
- Offers long term performance without collapse or ‘bottoming’ out under high point loads.
- Minimal creep even under high loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under-floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints.
- Mildew and moisture proof.
- Luxury apartments
- Music studios
(DIN EN 29052-1)
Important steps before you lay Regupol® 6010 SH Acoustic Screed Isolation Material
- Prepare the base floor. It is important that the base floor is clean (free from loose dirt and concrete dust), flat (within National Building Standards +/- 5mm over a 5m span) and where possible dry.
- Unroll the Regupol. When the product is rolled up it stretches slightly. Unwind each roll where it is to
be installed and leave it for a few hours before
measuring or cutting to length.
Laying Regupol® 6010 SH Acoustic Screed Isolation Material
- The Regupol 6010SH perimeter strips must be installed first, with the materialbutted against the perimeter walls. These strips can either be cut to the requiredwidth on site using a sharp knife and straight edge or pre-cut strips can be ordered individually. N.B. The perimeter strips should be at least 10mm above the finished screed. Excess material to be trimmed after the screed has set.
- Use a sharp knife and straight edge for cutting to size.
- Joints to be butt jointed (both along and across the roll). Butt joints to be taped down using Regupol Hi-tack tape.
- Lay a waterproof membrane (e.g. Visqueen), minimum of 0.2mm thick over the entirearea. Joints must be overlapped by at least 100mm and must also cover the upturnededges of Regupol. All joints must be taped to prevent movement during the castingprocess.You can now cast the screed taking the usual precautions to avoid damagingor moving the membrane and the Regupol.
andmethod of installation must be advised by the contractor responsible for the screed package.
For the latest technical data sheets and installation guidelines, please call 01925 577711. Thank you.