Regupol® 6010BA Acoustic Screed Underlay
Regupol® 6010BA Acoustic Screed Underlay is a high load bearing screed isolation solution. It delivers effective isolation and impact sound insulation even under heavy loads
Regupol® 6010BA is often the preferred choice for
premium developments and those where superior
acoustic performance is critical.
- Has been independently tested by both UKAS accredited and ITA laboratories to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E.
- Designed to reduce impact noise from very high loads having a maximum load bearing capacity of 50kN/m² (5000kg/m²).
- Excellent impact and airborne performance.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating.
- Mildew and moisture proof.
- Offers long term performance without collapsing or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Minimal creep even under high loads.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Protects expansion joints.
- Zero GWP (Global Warming Potential) and Zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential).
- European Technical Approval ETA 10/0057
- Luxury apartments
For more information relating to specific applications, please contact CMS Acoustic Solutions Technical Department.
To aid in the correct material being recommended, please provide as much information on the application as possible, such as weight of machine, motor speed (RPM) and channel, plinth or individual footprint dimensions.
* These results were based on a tiled floor finish.
Building Regulations Approved Document E (2003) requirements 45dB or greater. Independent Test Certificates available on request.
Building Regulations Approved Document E (2003) requirements 17dB or greater. Independent Test Certificates available on request.
- Prepare the base floor. It is important that the base floor is clean (free from loose dirt and concrete dust), flat (within National Building standards +/-5mm over a 5m span) and where possible, dry.
- Unroll the Regupol®. When the product is rolled up it stretches slightly. Unwind each roll where it
is to be installed and leave it for a few hours
before measuring or cutting to length.
Laying Regupol® 6010BA Acoustic Screed UnderlayThe Regupol® 6010BA perimeter strips must be installed first, with the dimpled face of the material butted against the perimeter walls. These strips can either be cut to the required width on site using a sharp knife and straight edge or pre-cut strips can be ordered individually.N.B. The perimeter strips should be at least 10mm above the finished screed. Excess material to be trimmed after the screed has set.
- The Regupol® 6010BA Acoustic Screed Underlay must then be laid dimpled side down. Use a sharp knife and straight edge for cutting to size.
- Joints to be butt jointed (both along and across the roll). Butt joints to be taped down
using Regupol® Hi-tack tape.
- Lay a weather proof membrane (eg. Visqueen), minimum of 0.2mm thick over the entire area. Joints must be overlapped by at least 100mm and must also cover the upturned edges of the regupol®. All joints must be taped to prevent movement during the casting process.
For the latest relevant case studies, please call 01925 577711. Thank you.
For the latest technical data sheets and installation guidelines, please call 01925 577711. Thank you.